Our distribution network is growing by the day. We are reaching new cities, stores and outlets every time we turn around. It is so wonderful to see our product in stores across the country and in the hands of so many great people.
Here is a recent shop of our delicious organic cookies at Foodcellar & Co in Long Island City, New York:
Last but not least, wanted to post a recipe for a super health and delicious that we like to call "The banana cashew crunch"
Here is the lowdown:
You will need:
- banana cut up into slices (1-2)
- butter of your choice (3 teaspoons)
- Sugar in the raw (unground)
- 1 cup of crushed almonds and cashews
- Coconut Oil 2/3 cups
- 1/2 cup of honey of your choice
- Whatever bread you are going to use
- blend melted butter & coconut oil, bananas, sugar, and nuts - add honey to the mix.
- you should have a nice paste, scoop the paste into a bowl
- toast your bread and spread the mix on the bread
- that's it!
Hope you all enjoy